Winter Passport 5 Week Prize Draw
1. “We” and “Kingswim” is YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (ABN 88 151 552 322) trading as Kingswim of 2 St Catherine’s Court, Mornington, telephone (03) 5975 0777.
2. Information on eligibility, how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
3. Participation in this Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to claim this offer, the claimant must be a current enrolled Kingswim swimmer, meaning they are currently in group or private learn to swim lessons for children. The claimant must be already enrolled and using the campaign passport. Offer is available at all Kingswim centres in Australia.
5. Employees and directors of the Promoter and their immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter this Promotion. An “immediate family member” includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Exclusions: Offer is not eligible for swimmers in Baby Play, Hydrotherapy, Lap Swimming, Aquacise, Adult Learn to Swim lessons or Squad Swimmers.
7. The Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 16/06/2021 and ends at 5.00pm AEST on 04/07/2021 (Promotional Period).
8. These terms and conditions may be amended by us at any time, up to date terms and conditions can be found at https://kingswim.com.au/passport
9. Reservation of rights: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
10. To enter the entrant must submit the entry form via the website kingswim.com.au/passport by the closing date.
11. Draw date: The draw will take place at Kingswim Head Office, 2 St Catherine’s Court, Mornington, Victoria, 3931 at 10am on 07/07/2021. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. There will be one (1) prize awarded to the seventeen (17) winning entrants.
12. Multiple entries: Only one entry per Entrant is permitted. Multiple entries are strictly prohibited. Further entries by an Entrant will be deemed invalid.
13. Game of chance: This Promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms, skill plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will not be individually judged.
14. Notification: The winning Entrants will be notified by email or phone directly after the draw.
15. Prize: The prizes are:
• One Family Entry Pass for SEA LIFE Aquariums, valued at $139.00 for two winners. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One OC Naturals prize pack, valued at $50 for five winners. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One $50 Kingswim gift voucher for five winners. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One Kingswim prize pack, valued at $50 for five winners. The prize cannot be exchanged forcash.
16. Unclaimed prize: If a prize remains unclaimed by 14/07/21 the second entrant drawn from the reserved entries will be awarded the prize. The alternative winning Entrant of the redraw will be notified by email or phone within two (2) business days of the draw.
17. Publicity: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including a photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Legal: Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
19. Exclusion of liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including in negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (e) taking and/or use of the prize; or (f) the Promotion.
20. Legal warning: As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Kingswim collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for the above purposes, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Personal information may be used for marketing purposes in the future. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to Kingswim.