Many people can benefit from Aquacise, including pregnant women, the elderly, people recovering from an injury, or those who are new to exercise.
- It provides buoyancy and support for the body
- It is a low impact workout, which has a massaging effect on your muscles
- It burns calories at a higher rate than when exercising on land
- It works muscles that aren’t commonly used when on land, giving a comprehensive workout
- It helps to maintain a healthy bone density
- Helps to build muscle mass through water resistance
Aquacise is held in a fun and energetic group environment, with great music and routines.
We offer casual, 10 visit and 20 visit Aquacise passes.
Aquacise is offered at selected Kingswim locations, contact us for more information and to book your lesson today.