So your bundle of joy has finally arrived and you’ve just about got a handle on all the challenges that come along with it. By now you might be ready to brave leaving the house and Kingswim Baby Play and Parent and Child classes are a great way to start. After a sleepless night, a relaxing float in the nice warm water will make you both feel better. But being exhausted is not usually the best way to make sure everything you need makes it into the bag, so here’s a list we thought might help when you’re getting ready for the first time.
- All the usual Baby Bag stuff – Nappies, Wipes, Nappy Sacks, Change of clothes etc.
- Swim Nappy (the others fill up with water and make it very hard for your small person to move around)
- Bathers for you both. Don’t worry if you’re not back to your photo ready bikini body, we are here to make you feel good. Plus everyone will be looking at your gorgeous new baby anyway!
- A Towel for you both
- Feel free to bring the Capsule or Pusher. It’s much easier once you’ve changed bub to have them safely tucked in so that you have a chance to get dry and dressed too. Plus it’s a great spot to put all this stuff while you’re enjoying the water
- And to make the ride home that bit more comfortable…don’t forget Your Undies to change back into (we know at least some of you had forgotten that bit!)
- Finally, don’t ever worry if you forget something, we’ve got spares on hand, because we’ve all been there before! (Except undies for you, do try to remember that part!)
We know, it’s all the little things that make the difference, at Kingswim.