Our Kingswim centres are open nationally.
Please follow any specific State or Territory specific guidelines whilst attending our centres.
You can find the most up to date information through your State or Territory’s website:
While attending our centres, please socially distance where possible, wash or sanitise your hands regularly and cough into your elbow.
If you are feeling unwell please do not attend your lesson. You can utilise a make-up lesson, by notifying us of your absence before the lesson starts and contacting us to organise a time for your make-up lesson.
Please read above to see specific measures based on your state/territory location. Additional measures are in place in our centres to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and families.
These measures include:
- hand sanitising stations provided upon entry
- markers on the floor and seats to help assist with 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- card-only payments.
When you arrive in centres, you will also see that:
- we are currently not selling food or beverages
- a member of our team will be constantly cleaning the centre, including frequently used surfaces
- our water fountains will be closed, so please bring a drink bottle.
To assist with keeping traffic in the centre to a minimum, we also ask that families arrive at the pool with their children ready for their lesson wearing swimming gear underneath a dressing gown and appropriate footwear.
We also ask families to wherever possible, wrap and go following your lesson. This will assist us greatly in managing the capacity and flow of all people at our centres and ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Watch our video on what to expect when you return to centres.