Conditions of Entry and Pool Hall Use
Kingswim Conditions of Entry and Pool Hall Use
- All children must be actively supervised by either a parent, guardian or other responsible person, 16 years of age or older whilst anywhere on or within the Kingswim premises. Supervision by Kingswim personnel is in addition to and not in lieu of this condition.
- Inappropriate behaviour, physical, verbal or otherwise may result in removal from the premises.
- Glass or other breakable objects must not be brought onto the premises.
- Kingswim is a drug and alcohol free venue. Any customer suspected of being under the influence or use of the above will be refused entry.
- Kingswim is a smoke free venue.
- Personal property should not be left unattended. Kingswim accepts no liability for any loss or damage to your personal property on the premises
- Please observe all signage within the facility and note the following rules apply:
- No Diving
- No Running
In case of emergency, follow Kingswim staff instructions.