As we begin to re-open our doors at Kingswim for swimming lessons next week, you may notice some changes at your local centre. These changes are being put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all of our staff and families.
The video below explains what to expect when you and your little ones return to the pool.
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Wearing a mask (except in the ACT)
- Stickers on the floor and seating to help maintain social distancing
- Markers on the floor to assist with traffic flow around the pool deck
- Card-only payments in centre
- Continuous cleaning of all surfaces in centre
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
*Please note – temperature scanning is no longer required in our centres. Wearing of face masks and other measures may be in place dependent on State or Territory Government restrictions. For the latest on what measures are in place at your local Kingswim – head to kingswim.com.au/covid-19-