COVID-19 Sign In
For contact tracing purposes, we require all families to follow this process:
- Any parents, guardians and visitors, including primary account holders, must fill in this form prior to their next arrival at Kingswim.
- Upon submitting this form, you will receive an email containing a unique QR code. Please do not share this code with any family or friends. All guardians are required to fill this form to receive their own unique QR code if visiting Kingswim centres.
- When arriving at Kingswim for your next lesson, have your QR code ready on your phone for our team to scan and register your attendance.
- You can continue using this QR code to sign in for every subsequent visit at Kingswim.
If you don’t have an email application installed on your phone, we recommend taking a screenshot of your email with your QR code fully visible to easily access each time you arrive. Alternatively, you can print your email out at home and bring with you to our centres to scan.
For our centres in ACT, this process is different as we now advise checking in via the Check In CBR app. To check in using the app, follow this process:
- Download the app on your phone via Google Play or the App Store
- Register your details through the app (only required once)
- Upon arriving at Kingswim, open the Check in CBR App, and select check in now
- Hover your phone over the QR codes displayed in our centres
- Once you have completed your check-in, show a member of our team to confirm