Terms and Conditions – Winter Passport Entry Prize
1. “We” and “Kingswim” is YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (ABN 88 151 552 322) trading as Kingswim of 2 St Catherine’s Court, Mornington, telephone (03) 5975 0777.
2. Information on eligibility, how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
3. Use of the offer (Offer) is deemed acceptance of these Terms
4. Use of this Offer may also require you to agree to terms and conditions of entry posted at the applicable Kingswim centre. In using this Offer, you must agree to and abide by such posted terms and conditions of entry.
5. Offer: The offer is a 25% off discount code for general admission passes to SEA LIFE Aquariums when a current Kingswim swimmer registers their Kingswim winter passport using the online form.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to claim this offer, the claimant must be a current enrolled Kingswim swimmer, meaning they are currently in group or private learn to swim lessons for children. The claimant must be already enrolled and using the campaign passport. Offer is available at all Kingswim centres in Australia.
7. Exclusions: Offer is not eligible for swimmers in Baby Play, Hydrotherapy, Lap Swimming, Aquacise, Adult Learn to Swim lessons or Squad Swimmers.
8. This offer is available to redeem from 6 June 2022.
9. These terms and conditions may be amended by us at any time, up to date terms and conditions can be found at https://www.kingswim.com.au/passport
10. Reservation of rights: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
11. Legal: Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
14. Kingswim collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for the above purposes, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Personal information may be used for marketing purposes in the future. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to Kingswim.