At Kingswim, we’re passionate about teaching children how to learn to swim. We’ve been doing it a really long time, and we’re experts at it. While this is our main focus, we also offer a variety of other programs at selected locations.
Currently, these include:
- Adults learn to swim
- Members Swim
Hydrotherapy involves a water based exercise program with a focus on rehabilitation. It combines heat, buoyancy and water to help treat different ailments and conditions including:
- Stomach problems
- Joint, muscle, and nerve problems
- Sleep disorders
Hydrotherapy also stimulates the body to release endorphins, which triggers a positive feeling.
Everyone in a hydrotherapy session works through their own customised plan, targeted to their specific needs.
Hydrotherapy sessions are available at the following Kingswim locations:
- Deakin (run by Capital Hydrotherapy)
- Majura Park (run by Capital Hydrotherapy)
- Mornington (run by Beleura Hill Sports & Spinal)
- Wantirna (run by Wiggs Physiotherapy Clinic)